February 12, 2015

Let's start...

Let's start...
Translation:
Girl: No Grandma, use just one hand for the chopsticks
Grandma: Ooops! I made a scarf.


Welcome to my knitting noodles. 
My name is Paloma and I am NOT a knitting expert but I enjoy spending time doing it.
How did this start? Well... I went thru a rough moment in my personal life and I hid at home making a shawl
\



When I was done I posted it on facebook and a lot of people complimented me and asked me to teach them how to knit. I said...why not? it is a nice way to spend time with friends, we could open a bottle of wine and gossip around.
The result... some of my girls got completely addicted to it and they are doing an amazing job!

I live in Pittsburgh, PA, but I am originally from Spain. I decided to go back home and  "my knitters" got really anxious "what are we going to do now?", "who is going to help us?" "Spain is 6 hours ahead!". This is the reason why I am here right now, talking to all of you.
Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment